11 November 2013

Upcoming travels.


My apologies for the hiatus, have been stuck in the hamster wheel lately, but luckily there is some light at the end of the tunnel. In a bit over a month we are flying to Sydney! Or rather i should say we are going to Australia as we have friends and family all over the place that we are planning to visit, really cant wait and I am counting the days!

When we get home, it will be a month and a half before we head to Japan. Mr will leave earlier to go snowboarding in Hokkaido, and then I will meet up with him in Tokyo. Been wanting to see Tokyo for so long, it seems quite addictive.

And then, a month and a half after Tokyo it is time for Moscow, I am a bit of a Russophile and I loved St. Petersburg so expectations are high. But this is May and quite far in the future, but I am so glad to have some travels lined up.
10. Maps are majorly trendy right now! Map something from your life: your house, your room, your neighborhood, a class... It's your call. 2 pt.
Pics from pinterest
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin