04 September 2013

Flow festival

Saturday we were heading to the Flow festival, below are the attempts of hiding some beverages, which appears to be a national sport in Finland, that and wife-carrying.



 A blurry photo of Mr. and I. Oh, and Louise, you can buy the skirt here.



I love Jens Lekman's first two albums, but he did a bit too much sing and songwriter storytelling this time.

My Bloody Valentine, amazing and amazingly loud, so good.



And then a teen age dream came true and I got to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds live, albeit quite far from the stage.


Sorry for the long exposure times, but it had gotten quite dark as it was around midnight.
And of course a pizza stop around 3 am on the way home, great day but I am really not used to staying up late these days!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin