25 July 2013

I am back!

It has been rather silent here on the blog for the last couple of months, had so much to do went on a hiatus while looking for a job and a new apartment. Both succeeded a couple of weeks ago, and since then I have been very busy again cleaning and packing.

So to make a long story short, I am starting a new job in the middle of August and we are moving apartment next Saturday.  


Right now our house is quite a mess with boxes and bags everywhere, but tonight we are heading East to go sailing outside Karlshamn with dear friends. Unfortunately the sailing in Croatia did not happen, but Tjärö seems like an excellent consollation prize.



I have read so many books, bought some fun clothes and Mr. and I are making so many plans for traveling, so check back in after the weekend!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin