06 March 2013

Shopping Paris

It was a while ago now, but I realised that I have not yet showed my shopping from Paris yet.
Friday was spent in town so I visited Agent Provocateur and MAC, but that did not result in something worth showing here.
Saturday I visited vintage stores around Marais, the best bargain was this gorgeous, vintage fur-collar. I still feel very dubious about buying fur, but somehow justify it to myself when it's vintage as I detest the modern fur industry.
I was out a bit early Saturday morning and started in COS mostly to warm up and ended up buying minimalistic jewelry which is relatively new to me, but I love those bracelets and the hairclips in bright colours.
In Kiliwatch I found some scarfs in the French colours and a navy sweater for Mr., I love the military surplus! and on my way home from dinner also a hat in beret-shape. 
Sunday I headed to the flea market in Porte du Vanves and finally got my hands on a lovely camé broach, I have been looking for camés for a while, now I just need to figure how to wear broaches without feeling like an old lady. I also found a vintage fan, which I am sure will come in handy in Australia and cute, old fashioned stamps, I bought my initials as well as a cat to symbolise me and a kangaroo to symbolise Mr.


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. You are beautiful :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is lovely and you are very beautiful ;) And I love Le Marais. I got amazing cheap vintage clothes from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that red lip, lady!

    xo from NY
    Arushi
    www.bohemianlikeyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gillar verkligen stämplarna! Kul när man ska skicka brev.
    Tack för kommentaren! Jag gillar verkligen att ha på mig läppstift, ska till Mac snart och prova fler nyanser :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great red lipstick )
    nice post )
    kisses!




    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous13:53

    Eye to computer screen control is also available. As Atlantis emerged from the blackness of space and into the blistering lights of the
    John F. Hometown Retired households are comprised of retirees, two-thirds of whom are over
    65; nonetheless, don't assume that these people don't do much more than hang around the house
    and watch TV all day. It scored a decent 3208 marks in the PCMark04 benchmark.
    Their history timeline details how the greenhouse covered 4,000 square feet,
    and in 1976, a 6,000 square foot greenhouse was added.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: When shopping for a sound card,
    make sure you do not accidentally purcahse one that is "Low Profile. We actually become happier people. It works across Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, and Maxi - Vista surprised me by how well it worked with it. Today, the company has over 1. I died numerous times because of the stupid reload system.

    Review my site ... visit the following internet page

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a beautiful, classy and elegant woman. Every inch of Paris, you represent!!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fasen vad snygg i håret! Så där vill ju jag se ut

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin