18 March 2013

Hibernation

Silence on this end, the winter managed a comeback with not one but several smaller snowstorms. I usually love snow, but by now I am fed up and decided to hibernate.
By mid-March there should be spring, yet we are still wearing winter coats and boots in order to fight off the minus degrees and the wind creeping through our woollen layers.

What is more, it causes still more uninspiring outfits where warmth takes precedence over beauty so I will have to get back with vanities later. However, my hibernation has given me plenty of time to read and watch films, so at least there will be more of that coming.

And hopefully, soon there will be spring, with any luck after the blizzard predicted this afternoon!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to you! I see all of these bloggers wearing spring dresses, and shorts, yet we're still wearing our hats, scarves and gloves. I wish I could post a picture of what it looks like outside right now. Dreadful!!! Good luck to you. We shall join hands in our winter hibernation :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin