15 February 2013

Paris - Sunday

Early Sunday morning I headed to Porte de Vanves to visit the flea market. Unfortunately people are rather camera shy but it was quite an eclectic flea market, ranging from high to low. I must have ran out of money just after about half an hour and out of consideration for my already exceed budget I took the metro back to town.
























Next I headed to Jardin des Plantes where I wanted to visit the Galerie de paléontologie et d’anatomie comparée, which turned out to be even more fascinating than I expected.

























I want to apologies beforehand for the multitude of photos, it is a bit hard to limit myself to only a few.























Whales, hard to imagine the size of them and to capture the size on photos.

























Very Tim Burtonesque looking baby skeletons.























On the second floor there are extinct animals such as a saber-toothed tiger, Irish Elk and very scary looking dinosaurs!























This dinosaur skull reminds me of the monsters of the Notre Dame.


















































These two bison looked so smiley and friendly I could not help but to photograph them.

My time  in Paris was almost over, so just for the sake of another stroll I walked down the Champs- Élysées for some people watching and a visit to the huge Sephora store.

Then I had to say au revoir to Paris and I hope I will not be long till next time!

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. wow! lovely pictures, lovely paris..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14:13

    With ԁozens of radіo apps fоr i - Phone
    available in i - Tuneѕ, therе is an app for evеry category of
    music lover to loνe. Ϻany ρeoрle
    will be happу with replaceable batteries for home usе and oсcаѕional outings.
    Even іf yоu have а goοd
    two way radio, it iѕn't bad to have some kind of receive only radio to get information on.

    Feel free to visit my weblog: visit the next page
    My page - simply click the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your photos... there's no such things as too many! Your images make me crave a quick trip to Paris, and I definitely want to stop by that museum next time!
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vad mysigt med en sondag i Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really enjoyed this post honey! keep up your lovely work :)
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin