11 February 2013

Paris - Friday

Friday morning was beautiful, I was dead tired after my 4 a.m. wake-up call but left my bag at the hotel and went straight to Printemps for some browsing.
Such a beautiful art nouveau building and I love the effort they put in the interior decoration, I would love the golden pineapple and the lamp that reminds me of trumpets.
Stripes and boaters in Chanel's flagship store, I love it!
I walked down St. Honoré, and did some window-shopping in all those wonderful boutiques where I cannot afford to buy anything till I got to Colette which is, as well known, a wonderful store.I  must add that the Miu Miu-store has the greatest staff and that I love the lace dresses in 50's design from the new season.
French people have really figured out how to make wonderful luggage.
I walked past the Seine Le Bon Marché for some more window shopping and to enjoy the beautiful department store. Afterwards I enjoyed a tasty although overpriced lunch at Casa Bini.
A quick shot of Notre Dame while walking past on my way to Marais.
Beautiful Hotel de Ville and people ice-skating to techno music, it felt like such a French combination somehow.
Place de Vosges, I wish Mr. had been there to chronicle the stunning architecture properly. I was staying just around the corner from Place de Vosges, so I went past the hotel to rest a little before setting out for dinner.

My hotel was really nice, quite quirky and in a great location right next to Bastille. I love baths so the tub under the window with this view was perfect for me.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. wow honey that's such a great post! lovely pictures :)
    lots and lots of love!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin