07 February 2013

MMM at H&M

Perusing the sale for a new bikini I came across some items from the Maison Martin Margiela at H&M collaboration. It seems many items were returned from the stores because some of these items were sold out online a couple of months ago.
I love the colour of the first one, but I am a bit nervous about the fit. The suede jacket we quite liked but decided to wait till the sale so this was perfect. The necklace I like but I did not actually order it. The last dress is made from jersey so it might be a tad too casual for work but it is more glamorous than my robe to wear at home.

All pics from H&M

I also clicked home a new bikini for the summer, really cannot wait for spring.
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hej! Det skulle vara jättekul om du ville vara med och tävla om veckans blogg :)
    Direktlänk hittar du här: http://linneaisabells.blogg.se/2013/february/veckans-blogg.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så snygg bikini!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin