01 February 2013

Black Friday

I hate posing and I am extremely bad at it, so please bear with me. I love hounds tooth and I am rather happy about this vintage jacket I found a couple of month ago. The dress is from H&M and on my right hand is my arty ring from YSL (not Saint Laurent Paris yet).
The boots are of of my bargains from the States, 6 inch heeled boots from Miu Miu. I believe they are supposed to be over-knee, but they keep sliding down and gets sort of a bundled look. They are very different from what I usually buy, but I love them!
Tomorrow I am going to the hair dresser and I am looking immensely forward to getting my roots done and a new hair cut, I am thinking of growing it out to a bob as per Mr.'s request.

Happy Friday everyone, almost weekend!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, jattesnyggt! Alskar houndstooth o stovlarna ar grymma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack, ett par av mina favoriter också!

      Delete
  2. Those heeeels!!! Totally loving it

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great heels! Perfect outfit X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too but I become about 6 ft 4 in them!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin