18 January 2013

Paris


My husband is going to Austria and Switzerland to snowboard for a week, and since I thought that would be too long back home I decided to do something and yesterday I booked flights and a hotel in Paris!
Pictures fom Pinterest

I have been to Paris many times, although it never felt that the time was quite enough and as I will be traveling alone I will finally be able to spend as much time as I wish in museums, flea markets and vintage shops. I will be staying in lovely Marais and probably gain a couple of pounds of all the cheese I am planning on eating. I am leaving in three weeks and I do hope spring will have started early in Paris.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Bästa jag hört idag! Egenresa till Parran! Hurra för det.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bästa jag hört idag! Egenresa till Parran! Hurra för det.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful time in paris! i was there last august and had a really wonderful little trip.
    some restaurants you cant go wrong with are Le Chateaubriand, Hotel Costes, and L'ecume St Honore.

    i hope you have a wonderful time and have a very very happy new year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kul! Spännande att åka själv. Hoppas att det är okej att jag snor några av dina bilder från Palm Desert och festen... :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin