20 December 2012

San Luis Obispo - Monday

Monday morning we set out to see the town with our lovely guide Trine, here in front of her house.


First stop was two wineries, nice as it is mostly two of my favourite grapes that are grown here; zinfandel and pinot noir.
























I was wearing two of the bargains from the day before, hot pink Converse and stripes from Ralph Polo Lauren.
Then Trine showed us around town and the most notable sights, such as these walls full of chewing gum where I made a contribution consisting of my cinnamon gum.



























Next was the natural hot springs which was amazing, and trust me not as yellow and dirty looking as depicted below.
























So next we ended up at Trader Joe's wet and half dressed to pick up groceries for dinner and we felt like a bit of a spectacle.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous05:45

    Thankѕ οn your marvelouѕ ρosting!

    I definitely еnjοyed геadіng it, you haрpеn to bе
    a great author. I will make sure to bookmaгk your blog аnd
    will come back very soon. I want to encourage уou to
    continue уour great job, havе a nice evening!


    Αlso viѕit my blog post - deep sports massage
    My site - aromatherapy essential oils

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin