05 December 2012

Maison Martin Margiela at H&M

Thursday in Prague we also went past H&M to have a look at the Maison Martin Margiela archives for H&M. I quite enjoy avant-garde designs and there were several items I was rather curious to see in real life.
I quite liked the burgundy dress but unfortunately it was not practical as the short side ended just below my butt and the long one was sweeping the floor, when would you wear a dress like that?

I was also quite found of the shoes and boots with the Plexiglas heels, but unfortunately I did not find that the quality matched the prize. I also think leather soled boots is a very bad idea in Sweden as the current weather would have me falling over again and again.

Too bad I could not find anything in this avant-garde collaboration, did anyone else find anything exciting? I have not seen much around on the blogs.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin