09 October 2012

The Confessions of a Bibliophile: "Multi-booking"

It has been a while since I last wrote about books, the problem is that I have started too many of them, as pictured below. There is War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy that I started during our summer vacation but unfortunately not have had time to finish due to the limited time actually spent on the beach.
There is also The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams that I am reading for about the third time and have kept on my night stand since the spring as it is an easy read and very entertaining.
Finally there is In Search of Lost Times, Volume II by Marcel Proust it is part of an ongoing project of mine to get through all seven volumes, and it is a convenient size for the handbag rather than the brick-sized War and Peace.



















Last Saturday I finally finished The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy so there is one less book and I will do my best not to add more of them before I have finished the current ones, but it is hard when there are so many books I want to read.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Buon Martedi per te..

    Bacii

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great choices.
    War & Peace is one of my favourite books <3

    How are you enjoying Proust? He's on my to-read list!

    le fresne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Russian authors as well, and war and peace is goo, but somehow I prefer the sections regarding Russian society rather than the war :)
      I do enjoy Proust, he is quite sharp in his descriptions of the characters, a bit mean similar to Jane Austen

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin