15 October 2012

Oktoberfest

Saturday it was time for our friends Emma and Casper's annual Oktoberfest, we came early to help set the place in order.
Ze beer.
Ze hostess.

 Ze outfit.
 Emma and I seized the opportunity to dance while we were laying the tables and decorating the room.
 Our host Casper making the starter.

The chefs, one of them in drag.
I met Super Mario!


Johannes had a great outfit, and too bad we did not capture his wife's, she had masked her baby bump as a beer gut! 



And the dancing started!




Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Monique14:25

    Great Pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Monique, vi hade många av dem men ljuset var svårt därinne :)

      Delete
  2. oh i love oktober fest!!! You look beautiful with that dress!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I got quite found of my dirndl dress

      Delete
  3. Hi ! I have nominated you for the Liebster award, go check informations on my blog!
    http://lavishfiends.blogspot.com
    Smx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have passed it on

      Delete
  4. Wow, you're pretty and this looks like so much fun. I need to move to Europe! Thanks for the comments on my blog... Following you now :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I hope to see some more colourful outfits from you soon

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin