10 October 2012

Travelling

After our road-trip in August it feels as it has been forever since we have been traveling, and on a day like this, when I am sick in bed it is lovely to dream away to our upcoming destinations.
In mid-November we have a long weekend in Prague planned to celebrate our 8 year anniversary, we are staying at a fancy, quirky hotel and I will use the time I have available to research the town, anyone got some tips?
And mid-December we are leaving for California! Our dear friend Isela is getting married in San Diego, it will be great to see her and all our other friends who are living over there, our visit is long overdue. 
I love to keep countdowns in my calender so I know that there is exactly 64 days left till California and 35 to Prague, can't wait!
pics: pinterest

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow pragiueand california! Lucky you! California is my fave place in the world and you will have a lot of fun!
    Xx
    http://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to California so I am really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Härligt att ha två resor inplanerade för att döva höstdeppen! Själv ska jag till Malmö om några veckor. Längtar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det hjälper verkligen att ha lite att se fram emot. själv skulle jag nog hellre stanna i Paris än att längta till Malmö ;)

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, I always enjoy the nice weather in San Diego in the cooler months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kul att ni kommer hit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vad roligt! Hur känner du någon i Californien, har du bott där?

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin