04 September 2012

Saturday in Helsingborg

Finally a post concerning more current events, Saturday we went to Helsingborg to visit friends and family.
My brother and his wife just bought a cute house old house that we had not seen yet and he was most happy to show us around.
 My brother Viktor and I.
There was a very friendly neighbour cat who matched the print of my dress.
I think the garden was my favourite part, green and lush and slightly wild. It felt very secluded in spite of being in the middle of a residential area. 
 
After a coffee in the garden we went to inspect the progress of my other brothers house. 
 My niece Gaja got some moves.
 
Next off to Ola and Vita’s house for some champagne sampling and chicken marsala.
 

 
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Louise Ahokas07:51

    Looooive your dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh vilken fantastisk klänning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a perfect day! And that cat looks so cute!

    With Love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress! looks like you had such a good time with ur family! great photos!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful house!!! And you all look lovely together! I also like your dress a lot!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Later som en riktigt bra dag!:) vad mysigt huset ser ut att vara, o din klanning ar jattesnygg, gillar oppen rygg!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your dress!! great photos!!

    Love from NYC,

    Taylor
    Taylor Morgan Shop
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin