06 September 2012

Paris

My wonderful husband lovingly offered to take my past Paris so I could go shopping. We left Blois early in the morning, parked in Villejuif and took the metro to the city center. After visiting Lafayette and Printemps I was some jewelry richer and had gotten my fill of window shopping.
I could not wait and decided to have a closer look at my purchase, I finally got my YSL Arty ring, and as I also liked a ring from their new collection so Mr. bought me that one as a present.
Mr. thought the Eiffel tower made an excellent background for my ring.
Then we headed for Colette and some more window shopping before lunch, which concluded our morning in Paris.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I have 4 YSL arty rings but I don't have it in black.... I LOVE IT!!!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i like your blog! im following you on GFC and Bloglovin! if you like my blog, follow me back please! XoXo

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to get that ring as a present, and a shopping trip to Paris nonetheless! Love your dress here, the collar detail is divine
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time in your blog, how wonderful your hubby is! paris to shop and to love! Please check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah later som en perfekt shoppingdag! Med risk for att lata tjatig men vilken snygg outfit, som vanligt!:)

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin