12 September 2012

On Instagram lately

 Double rainbnow early in the morning.
 Old sign at my work warning for horse driven carriages. 
 Savouring being done with work before holiday with rosé and Elle on the balcony.
Taking photos of Frank so we would have something to remember her by, although it looks like Mr. is taking photos of her butt.
 Photos of a French supermarket’s seafood selection for my seafood-crazed father.
 Capturing what Mr. has looked like the whole trip due to my blog needing photos.
Beautiful Lisbon!
Another seafood dinner captured for my father.
What a restaurant bill looks like in Portugal.
Nice accessories at Chateau Chambord
Our Champagne lunch
My gorgeous husband <3
I wish every supermarket looked like this!
The beautiful landscape in Champagne
 <3
Welcome back to Scandinavia
 Showing off my new bling x 2
For a friend who mentioned Margaret Thatcher as her style icon.
 
Weird sign at the train station in Malmö, no fun.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Great pics:)!

    www.fussylife.com

    xoxo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and funny pictures :) would you like to follow each other? Let me know, xoxo Mina.
    My blog: The Style Fever

    ReplyDelete
  3. love insta!)

    very nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    !!! LEAVE COMMENT AND WIN RAY-BAN ON MY BLOG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I like the one with the rainbow the best! :D

    See you there! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com

    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin