24 September 2012

Off

I am afraid this is no outfit post as planned, since I could not figure out the timer on the camera this morning. Luckily I had plenty of time to figure it out as I am taking some time off work, yey!

I had a great first day off, went for a run, baked macaroons to bring to Louise, did some phone calls and wrote some e-mails that was overdue and finally got around to sort out my closet and home office.

I am so excited about the time on my hands and am making so many plans so bear with me, regular updates will follow from now on.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I would pay good money to always have those amazing little things in my house! They are DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked them!

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin