07 September 2012

Change of plans

This morning my colleagues left for a weekend in Prague like I mentioned earlier, unfortunately my grandfather just died so I have cancelled to go to the funeral and hug my grandmother.
I have wished to visit Prague for so long, so Mr. and I booked a weekend there in November to celebrate our eight year anniversary, it will be cold but romantic I am sure.
So this weekend I am swapping Prague to northern Sweden, the circumstances are sad but I am looking forward to see my family again and to enjoy the northern landscape.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss, very sorry. Prague can wait.
    A big hug
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnak you, you're so sweet.

      Delete
  2. i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather :(

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin