08 September 2012

Champagne Part 1

Next stop was Champagne, adn i have so many photos it will have to be done in two posts, I am almost done with holiday photos now so don't worry.
We set camp in Épernay, a small town called the capital of Champagne and home to some bigger brands such as Moët & Chandon and Pol Roger, but we were more interesetd in the smaller houses, which I am trying to locate in the photo above.

Mr. barbequed some duck which is one of his favourites, I was more excited about drinking champagne right next to a tent. Odd thing, I have never before been at a camping site where you hear champagne bottles popping open ever tenth minute, but when in Rome.
The landscape is stunning, I will leave you with some photos and get back to you regarding the sampling another day.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, such an inspiration, love your work! :)
    check out my new post if you have time

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is such a beautiful place! love the grassy green field and really great to picnic there!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place is so beautiful! If I have such a location here in Singapore, I would definitely picnic all day! :D

    See you there! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com

    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh dying over here!There's nothing I don't adore here!Well done,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin