26 August 2012

Ericeira


Mr. and I were slowly heading north Monday morning and still had two weeks of holiday ahead of us and we were enjoying driving on the smaller, costal routes instead of the highway and decided to stop for lunch in Ericeira.

Ericeira is a picturesque village situated on cliffs above the blue Atlantic Ocean about an hours drive from Lisbon.  We stopped for a prato de dia and enjoyed yet more fresh Portuguese, seafood before going for a walk to explore the city a little. 


Unfortunately there must have been something in my lunch that triggered my old fish allergy because half an hour later I was covered in hives as can be seen by my arm below, luckily Mr. always brings antihistamines, but what would holiday be without some minor misadventures?




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin