05 July 2012

On Instagram lately

In case you don't already have Instagram I would highly recommend it as it is a great way to waste some time. My username is mrs_advocat and my posts are slightly sporadic at the time.

An installation at Louisiana, Museum of Modern Art.
I like how Mr.'s and mine cultural differences are  reflected by the flavor of our chewing gum: eucalyptus for the Australian and salty licorice for the Swede.
The view I was enjoying from the university library in Malmö while studying.
Rather silly joke for the Swedes as a Danish name means something differently in Swedish.
 Moonrise Kingdom finally!
 Mr. at Bastard eating a lot of meat.
 My cake, but you have already seen this one twice by now.
I am cheating! *godismonster*
 Pretty Danish house where I attended a conference earlier this week.
My attempt to decorate my new, so far very empty, office.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics! You have a nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky, I want to visit Sweden so much!
    Love your blog too, can't wait to see more!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?

    Kendra
    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fabulous blog, but no, I am not in instagram. I am already everywhere else, lol
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. moonrise kingdom! måste se. kanske ska göra slag i saken och till och med försöka göra det ikväll.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin