01 July 2012

Summer Saturday


Finally summer has arrived! We started Saturday with some exercise and cooking some lunch on our tiny BBQ on our miniature balcony and then headed off to town to visit some shops.



I found a nine year old H&M-dress in the closet and I like the fact that I still use clothes that old, makes me feel better about my shopping. The boater is from the turn of the century, found it in an antique shop in Stockholm last spring. 



We visited the newly opened Lammhults in Malmö, it is housed in an old cinema and I loved the old entrance with from the 20's with quirky frescos on the walls. We were looking for a lamp for our living room but it is not easy, found one that was very innovative but it would require us saving some money first. 
We also headed to Weekdays for the sale and I scored some items from Rejina Pyo's collection that I wore later that night, but more about that later.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit. The pattern on your dress is great.

    $100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oj vilket ställe, där har jag aldrig varit!
    Lampor är så svårt, vi saknar fortfarande en till vardagsrummet. Har ni kikat på Lauritz? De har ju showroom både i Malmö och Helsingborg så nära att hämta upp saker där.

    Hatten är ljuvlig dessutom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love this outfit!! *-*

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin