06 July 2012

Finally Friday


It is time for my favourite day of the week: Friday!
My outfit today is simple, with the brocade Marni at H&M skirt one doesn't need much else but I cannot help but feel a bit naked without my usual colour and accessories.























The wedges are from Ash, rather different from my usual style but leaving my comfort zone is good and on the plus side they make my legs look rather slender.
 






























Have a great Friday everyone!














Pin It Now!

16 comments:

  1. Great skirt!
    Melu

    meluandmila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit!!!!!!!!!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. men åh så fin kjolen är <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your outfit, you wear it perfect! and you have a really nice blog, mabye we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?let me know if you find it good! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what a gorgeous skirt! Super stylish!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Underbar kjol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly, deeply in love with those shoes and that amazing skirt!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is so so gorgeous! I´m loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes are as bold as the skirt. In food terms, you've paired a malbec with a juicy steak. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jag ska plugga juridik till hösten på Stockholms universitet, har du några tips på vägen?

    Svara gärna på lindamariaohlsson.devote.se

    Tack på förhand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. who needs accessories when you are wearing that gorgeous skirt- well done!
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely outfit, love the skirt

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin