11 June 2012

A day in Denmark

Saturday we took the bridge over to Denmark and went to Louisiana Museum of Modern Art in Humlebæk. I did not find the current exhibition overly exiting, but the architecture of the museum and the beautiful garden are always worth a visit.

I was wearing both a maxi dress and a necklace from the Marni and H&M collaboration, wooden bracelets and a wicker briefcase found at a flea market in Copenhagen.











We had a good friend visiting from US, so when we were done at the museum we left for dinner and drinks at some friends’ house. They have this cute cottage by the water north of Copenhagen, and as always the afternoon turned into night and it was far too late, poor Mr. had a long drive back while I was sleeping like a log.
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. man vill ju bara hoppa in i inlägget och vara endel utav det!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var en härlig dag, och du får helt enkelt följa med nästa gång ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really enjoy your pictures, I love that you are wearing so many vibrant colours.

      Delete
  3. åh louisiana! vill dit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åk dit, get är fantastiskt!

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my husband took them but he was not too happy with them so I am glad people liked them

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin