18 June 2012

A Saturday BBQ




























On Saturday night we were going to my brother and his wife for a BBQ and as we're asked to bring desert I put the books aside and tried a new recipe. It was a raspberry brownie layer cake with raspberry frosting, and it turned out so pretty I had to take a photo to post on Instagram.





We are on our way to the car with cakes and all, I am wearing my new lace skirt from H&M for the first time, matched with a top and cardigan from Designer's Remix and chunky, blue wedges from ASOS.

My brother running the BBQ.

Their house is really nice, built in three levels and with several decks and balconies. Should you be looking for a new house around Helsingborg I can highly recommend this one.



Kyra and I with my niece Gaja, who just started walking.


My failed macaroons, ugly but at least they tasted alright.

























And the cake, a little bit dry but now I know better till next time.
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. you look so cute!!
    Nathalie
    http://curls-and-bags.blogspot.com (giveaway online!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! an nice blog!

      Delete
  2. Such a nice house! Love the clean design with the accentuated colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let my brother now, they are quite sad to move but have to due to the baby.

      Delete
  3. I love BBQs! you look great with that skirt and your cake seems to be delicious!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, it was ok but will be way better next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pie is awesome!!!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it looks like you had a lot of fun-and your niece is adorable! The BBQ and the cake look amazing!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin