17 June 2012

Sales!

I love sales, as can be seen by my tags I buy much of my clothes at H&M, I find them fashion forward and the sizes fit me rather well as I am tall. I have a store just around the corner so I scout a bit but often I do not buy anything as I want to see if it gets on sale, and this week I found three skirts for no money.


I love the one furthermost to the right, very Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 although it will be hard to match. All of them, both the pleated and the pencil skirts will be great for work.










Picture from http://blog.brandsexclusive.com.au/

It actually came with a matching blouse that I considered but didn't get as I do not like it when it becomes too much of a set, it is too obvious somehow so I think I will combine it with bright colours instead of pastel.


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I love the skirt, it is indeed very Louis Vuitton. What a steal dear

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely in love with that outfit you put together, they were made for each other. Love the eyelets so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the purple skirt!
    such a vibrant color
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you scored!! I loved this collection from LV! xo

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much, I am rather happy about all of them still and have already wore the lace one once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I really like it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they were all pretty good bargains!

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin