27 June 2012

Pastel Wednesday

It seems that pastel is setting the theme for this summer rather than neon, I love neon but the former is easier to wear at work. 
Yesterday I was visiting animal stables for experimental animals and was wearing an overall and boots, so today it's time for pencil skirt and heels. At least I was happy to see that the living standard for the animals was good and it was fun to pat all happy pigs and dogs. The bunnies were too scared unfortunately.

The skirt is yet another bargain from H&M's sale, I love the lime coloured, three-dimensional  polka dots. The cardigan has been in almost every post here on the blog lately, funny I was not sure whether it would match anything in my wardrobe. The shoes are from Prada and my bracelet is made from seashells found in Mexico.








































I wanted to take a Dr. Evil photo with Frank but I am not good at looking serious.

Pin It Now!

22 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I have the exact same nailpolish on my toes! Your house/apartment looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that colour, and it goes with everything! and thank you, people have asked for more photos of the apartment but it still feels like we have more to get done

      Delete
  2. Awesome pictures! And I really like the rabbit,hihi soooo cute!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY - POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love Frank as well, she is a nice bunny, at least most of the time

      Delete
  3. Great pictures..Love the location!
    And your shoes are absolutely stunning!! ♥

    Would you like to follow each other? ♥
    There's a giveaway on my blog!


    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a nice blog too, been in looking

      Delete
  4. Love your cardigan, green really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet of you

      Delete
  5. I want a bunny just like that!! So cute! Your skin is really flawless, lovely photos, bright colours really seem to love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucha lovely thing to say, thank you, I do have apple cheeks though and eawsily look a bit blushed so some mineral powder is needed for work

      Delete
  6. Such nice pictures, everything seems so bright and airy, lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, airy is true, got very high ceilings ;)

      Delete
  7. Vilka underbart fina bilder! Ert hem matchar dig bra:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jobbar dock fortfarande på att posera, det tycker jag är jobbigt

      Delete
  8. fantastic pics! and that skirt is just gorgeous!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ahve a really nice blog as well and I guess we have found each other by now so see you around!

      Delete
  9. This is such a lovely outfit and I am in love with that rabbit!!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frank is adorable, at least when she is not eating the wallpaper or raping Mr.'s leg

      Delete
  10. Such stunning shots! The color interplay is so chic and sophisticated! And you... so extraordinarily beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jättefina bilder på dig Amanda! Kul att du börjat blogga. Älskar färgen på väggen.

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin